Terms & Conditions
Agreement to useThe website www.zoe.gr is the online store trading clothes and accessories created and operated by the company “KATERINA SPARKS & SIA GENERAL PARTNERSHIP” which is situated at Almyros in Agios Nikolaos with Tax Registry (VAT) number: 082145688, Tax Office of Agios Nikolaos (telephone: 28410 23962). The following terms and conditions apply to the use of our website:
1. DisclaimerThe contracts through our store are performed in Greek language. All the information posted on our website and related to the transactions with our store is accurate, true and complete. However, we are not responsible for any accidental posts of electronic data and we have the right to rectify any mistaken post whenever we realise its existence in accordance with good faith and fair dealing. Although we do not guarantee the availability of the products of our online store, we will inform you about the availability of our products and any change in their availability. Therefore, we bear no responsibility for any unavailability.
Our company makes a great effort to present the content of our website (e.g. information, names, photographs, displays) and the products provided through our online store as close to reality as possible. However, there may be colour differences because of the photo, the products or the user’s screen. We bear in no case any civil or criminal liability from any damage that you as a visitor/ client of our online store or any third party may suffer from the cancellation or non performing or delay of your order due to any cause or from any cause related to the performance or/and use of our website or/and due to lack of disposing products and providing relevant information or/and from any unallowed interventions of third parties in products or/and information included in our website.
We bear no responsibility for any technical problems that may occur to users when trying to have access to our website and during their visit and are related to the performance or compatibility of your devices and internet connection.
2. Intellectual and industrial propertyAll the content of our website, including images, graphics, photographs, sketches, texts, services and all the files on the site, are intellectual property of our company and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. Therefore, you are not allowed to partly or totally sale, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, load, distribute or transfer in any way or use the content of our website for commercial or other purposes.
The products or services that appear on our site with the trademark of third companies or entities are property of that trademark owner who bears any responsibility related to them.
3. User LiabilityAll users of our online store are responsible to use our services, information and data according to law and the requirements of good faith and fair dealing. Therefore, you are not allowed to use our online store to send in any way or via email, publish or transmit by any means any illegal, harmful, threatening, insulting, annoying, abusive, defamatory, immoral, vulgar, obscene, amplifying content or expressing racial, national or other discrimination against third parties or content that may cause harm to minors in any way or is not allowed to be transmitted according to the legislation or contractual and managing relations (such as inside information, industrial and confidential information gained or discovered as part of an employment relationship or covered by the obligation of confidentiality), infringing any patent, trade mark, trade secret, intellectual rights or other property rights of third parties, any content that may contain viruses or any other codes, files or programmes that have been designed to cause interruption, damage, destruction or interfere in the operation of any computer software or hardware, content that intentionally or unintentionally violates the applicable Greek and European legislation or can harass third parties in any way.
4. Terms and conditions of orderThese terms, which you unreservedly accept, apply to every order through our store. In case you do not agree with these terms, you should avoid any order, any exchange or any use of the services of our online store.
4.1 Sales contract – Order ConfirmationThe purchase of our products through our online store is restricted only to those persons who have legal capacity in accordance with law, meaning the right to sign contracts.
Upon completion of your order, which means your proposal to purchase the selected products under the terms and conditions referred here, we will send you an electronic order confirmation message to the e-mail address you have given us. That is the reason why you should give the true and accurate data relating to you, when you create a personal account in order to help us communicate with you and perform your order.
When the ordered products are not available at the time of the order or its process, we will contact you within a reasonable period of time at the email address you have given us to inform you about the unavailability and in case you have already paid the products, money will be reimbursed in the same way the payment was executed.
All prices are final (including VAT). We have the right to modify the prices listed on our website without prior notice to users of the site. Clients always pay the price that was listed at the time they ordered the product.
4.2 Order deliveryThe delivery time of products and delivery charges are referred on a certain point, when you submit your order. The shipping costs for orders within Greece executed by the cooperating courier service Geniki Taxydromiki are 2,5 euro. In case you choose another courier service any extra charges are undertaken by you.
For orders outside Greece you will undertake the shipping costs and any other costs depending on the destination country and the weight of the purchased products.
Our company is not responsible for any delays due to force majeure or events of chance or events beyond our control.
4.3 PaymentAll prices are in euro and include VAT. Upon completion of your order, you can choose the way of payment. In case of a reimbursement we will return money within reasonable time in the same way you executed the payment, except for the cases you agree on a different term.
When you complete your order, you can pay choosing one of the following payment options:
- Cash on Delivery: payment in cash to the employee of the courier service cooperating with us upon delivery of the order at the delivery place declared by you.
- Secured payment via Credit or Debit card: Visa, Mastercard.
- PayPal purchase.
- In cash or via credit/debit card: Visa, Mastercard, when you deliver the purchased products at our physical store in Agios Nikolaos, Konstantinou Paleologou Street 1, near the lake of Agios Nikolaos (P.C. 72100 – telephone 2841023352).
5. Right of withdrawal – Return productsYou have the right to withdraw from the purchase of a product within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, as long as you purchase it as a consumer.
You can fill in the template form of withdrawal or any other clear statement in written form and send it electronically at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post at the address:
«KATARINA SPARKS & SIA GENERAL PARTNERSHIP»
Postal Code 72100, Agios Nikolaos, Crete
Telephone Number: 28410 23962.
You can exercise your right of withdrawal without reasoning. If you have already received the products, you should return them in the condition you received them, complete with the original package of the item in the right condition and with all the documents that accompanied the products as well as with the retail / invoice receipt within 14 days of the day we received the statement of withdrawal.
The return of products is accepted, as long as you have already paid any amount regarding the delivery of them and the shipping charges to return them. Any reimbursement will be made in the same way you chose to pay the purchase.
Returns/ exchanges are free of charge only when the courier service Geniki Taxydromiki is used and only for one return. You are responsible for the costs of any next return/ exchange.
You are responsible to compensate our company for any reduction in the value of the products caused by your fault and by using them in a different way than the way needed to check the nature and features of the products during the time passed until you exercise your right of withdrawal.